The Follies of Peter McCullough
by Dr. Sam Bailey | Sep 16, 2023
Dr. Peter McCullough is a hero to many in the medical freedom community and has been one of the most prominent voices in the fight against the COVID vaccines. While we have supported him on this front, it has been increasingly difficult to condone his public statements about “viruses” and the alleged novel disease entity ‘COVID-19’. We have made some previous responses here, here and here but he continues to double down on his claims.
Recently, Dr McCullough appeared on the Man in America show and attempted to justify the “science” of the virologists. He also made some outrageous claims about those of us providing refutations to the virus model and even told outright lies about the history of our group.
In this video Dr Mark Bailey is joined by ‘no virus’ veteran Dr Kevin Corbett to provide a detailed commentary and rebuttal to Dr McCullough’s claims. This is a vital issue as such claims are keeping people trapped not only in the viral delusion but also within the wider allopathic paradigm.
References – Introduction
- “McCullough Protocol©“
- “DO VIRUSES EXIST? Drs Robert Malone, Peter McCullough and Ryan Cole Answer Your Questions“, Ickonic, 25 Mar 2022
- “SARS-CoV-2″: Bailey, Cowan, Kaufman respond to Cole, McCullough and Malone“, Dr Sam Bailey, Apr 2022
- “Dr. Peter McCullough Says He Has Seen A Picture Of A Virus Up Close“, Dr Sam Bailey, 20 Nov 2022
- Virus Mania, 3rd English edition, 2021
- “Peter McCullough’s Shedding Stories“, Dr Sam Bailey, 10 Jun 2023
- “Dr. McCullough: The Vax has Killed 500k-600k Americans, and It’ll Get Much Worse“, Man in America, 30 Aug 2023
- Dr Kevin Corbett
- Dr Mark Bailey
References – Drs Kevin Corbett & Mark Bailey
- Harrison, R & Corbett, K, “Screening of pregnant women for HIV. The screening of pregnant women the case against“, The Practising Midwife, 2 Sep 1999
- Calisher, CH, Blair, CD, and Bowen, MD et al, “Identification of Arboviruses and Certain Rodent-Borne Viruses: Reevaluation of the Paradigm“, Emerging Infectious Disease, Aug 2001
- Fredricks, DN & Relman, DA, “Sequence-based identification of microbial pathogens: a reconsideration of Koch’s postulates“, Clinical Microbiological Review, 1996
- Papadopulos-Eleopulos, E, Turner, V & Papadimitriou, J, “Is a Positive Western Blot Proof of HIV Infection?”, Nature Biotechnology, 1993
- Papadopulos-Eleopulos, E, Turner, VF, Papadimitriou, JM, Page, BAP & Causer, D, “HIV – A virus like no other“, The Perth Group, 12th Jul 2017
- Bailey, MJ, “A Farewell to Virology (Expert Edition)”, Dr Sam Bailey, 15 Sep 2022
- Stone, M, “Category: Antibodies”, ViroLIEgy
- “PCR Pandemic: Interview with Dr Claus Köhnlein”, Dr Sam Bailey, 27 Oct 2020
- “WHO COVID-19 Case definition”, World Health Organisation (archived)
- Engelbrecht, T, Köhnlein, C, Bailey, Scoglio, S, Virus Mania, 3rd English edition, 2021
© 2023 FM Media Enterprises, Ltd.