Image: NAZI Combine Published: by tim3094 at deviantART
The Need to Resist the Regime of Medical Tyranny
I was recently interviewed once again by Nate the Voluntaryist, this time to follow up on where we are at in terms of resistance to the regime of medical tyranny that has been implemented in the US. Specific topics we discussed include:
- How companies are still trying to force COVID-19 vaccines on employees under threat of job loss, even with employees who already have natural immunity from prior infection with SARS-CoV-2.
- How the false belief that natural immunity is non-existent or offers insufficient protection is disinformation propagated by the CDC.
- How the CDC’s own researchers published a study in January 2022 of data that falsifies the CDC’s claim in August 2021 that vaccines induced immunity that was more protective against the Delta variant than natural immunity.
- How policies trying to force vaccines even on those who are already immune prove that the policies are not about public health but power, control, and profits for the pharmaceutical companies with whom the US government has a business partnership.
- My experience with COVID-19, and how my household contracted SARS-CoV-2 infection from a fully vaccinated household.
- How the spike protein itself, without presence of whole viable virus, has been shown to be pathogenic.
- How mRNA and spike protein from the mRNA vaccines have been found in lymph nodes at eight weeks post-vaccination.
- How the claim from “fact checkers” that scientists know with absolute certainty that mRNA vaccines cannot integrate their genetic material into human DNA has been just more officially sanctioned disinformation, and how the claim has been supported by logical fallacies.
- How COVID-19 vaccines, unlike the measles vaccine, does not induce sterilizing immunity; how during the pre-vaccine era, there was waning of natural immunity to measles, but repeated exposures to the virus served to naturally boost so that people infected during childhood were protected throughout their lifetimes.
- My response to a video clip of Bill Gates expressing sorrow that so much of the world’s population acquired natural immunity rather than vaccine-induced immunity, and his regret that the supply of COVID-19 vaccines now exceeds the demand.
- How, as I detail in my book The War on Informed Consent, the aim of state mandates forcing the CDC’s routine childhood vaccine schedule on parents to achieve a high vaccination rate rather than to achieve better health outcomes among children, which is an entirely different goal.
- My response to a video clip in which a journalist who developed Guillain Barre Syndrome after getting a Johnson & Johnson COVID-19 vaccine admitted to having withheld his experience from the public out of concern that people knowing the truth would dissuade them from getting vaccinated.
- My response to a video clip from the show hosted by Jimmy Kimmel of a propaganda video in which doctors condescend to all non-doctors about how much smarter they are than the rest of us, and how we are all stupid for doing our own research instead of blindly trusting them and following their recommendation to get a COVID-19 vaccine.
- Why the claims that the emergence of new variants could be stopped if everyone got vaccinated are false, and how, to the contrary, mass vaccination itself can be expected to put evolutionary pressure on SARS-CoV-2 to evolve to escape the suboptimal vaccine-induced immunity.
- My response to a video clip in which Dr. Anthony Fauci claims to be science incarnate, such that any criticism of him is “dangerous” criticism of “science”.
- My response to a video clip in which Fauci claimed that HIV could be spread through “ordinary close contact” in the household.
- How the policy goal of the lockdowns from the very beginning was always about forcing a rapidly developed vaccine on the population, and how the tremendous benefits that policymakers claimed the lockdown measures would have on mortality never manifested in the data, while they have had devasting harmful consequences.
- My response to a video clip of Keith Olberman on a tirade accusing anyone who chooses not to get a COVID-19 vaccine of being stupid and cowardly.
- Why informed consent for vaccines is not happening in the US.
- My response to a video clip from the talk show The View in which a co-host appearing televised from home instead of in studio because she chose not to get vaccinated as required by NBC is excoriated by her colleagues for that choice even though, as she had explained, she already had acquired natural immunity and had a written medical exemption from an infectious disease specialist; and how her co-hosts ridiculed and accused her of spreading “misinformation” for saying that the vaccines don’t prevent infection and transmission, even though that was true and in fact already acknowledged by the CDC at the time.
- My response to a classic 1999 clip from comedian George Carlin in which he hilariously points out the need for people to be exposed to germs in order to develop a strong immune system.
Here are some relevant resources:
© 2023 FM Media Enterprises, Ltd.