Dr. Peter McCullough: Everything COVID…Follow the Science
With Peter McCullough, MD published Dec 21, 2021
Dr. McCullough needs no introduction if you read this site. Here are two posts:
In this talk delivered in Fresno, California a few days ago, Dr McCullough delivers one of his best lectures, discussing Covid-19 home treatment, censorship and Prof. Mattias Desmet’s theories about mass formation psychosis among many other topics.
Dr. McCullough summarizes the discussion as follows:
- COVID pandemic is a global disaster
- Pathophysiology ic complex—not amenable to single-drug treatment
- The prehospital phase is the therapeutic opportunit
- Early ambulatory therapy with a sequenced, multi drug regimen is supported by available sources of evidence and has a positive benefit-to-risk profile
- Reduce the risk fo hospitalization and death
- More safely temporize to close the crisis with herd immunity
- COVID-19 genetic vaccines
- Unfavorable safety profile
- Protection not sufficiently complete or durable
- Censorship and reprisal are working to crush freedom of speech, scientific discourse and medical progress
This is a must see video!
© 2021 FM Media Enterprises, Ltd.